Stay in control of your files after sharing
Know if your files are viewed or forwarded.
Files are read-only, can be unshared, or set to self-destruct.
TRACK THE VIEWING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Digify notifies you who is viewing your files, and if they are forwarded.
- Gauge the interest of the recipients, and unshare if it falls into the wrong hands.
KEEP FILES SECURE AND PROTECTED
- Files shared are encrypted, cannot be downloaded, copied, printed.
- Screenshots can be prevented (mobile or desktop apps only).
DISTRIBUTE CONTENT SAFELY
- Generate a secure link using Digify, and share it.
- See who’s viewing, and have the file self-destruct after reading.
FOR SHARING FILES TEMPORARILY
- Revoke access to files after you share.
- Set your files to self-destruct after reading.
PROTECT SHARING IN THE CLOUD
- Upload your files to Digify, or connect to Dropbox or Google Drive and share.